This year, the Deadline is: August 31, 2012.
CGOA Chapter Members:
- All fees must be a Money Order payable to Angela Grabowski, or cash.
- Personal Checks are not accepted.
- Reservation Deadline is August 31, 2012. You must let the Hooks In Texas directors know your class choices, either send an email, or leave a message at the Facebook Page
- This Reservation Fee HAS BEEN SUSPENDED.
- All individuals will be responsible for bringing their fee payments with them to the conference.
- As always, we will not turn anyone away who misses any deadlines, but we can't promise what class spots will be available.
- Please send an email to: mailto:XXHooksInTx@yahoo.comXX
- (Remove the XXs)
- Be sure to include the classes you want to take in your email, and if you will be joining us for dinner on Friday night AND/OR the Buffet Saturday night.
- HIT Directors will send a confirmation email with your total fees; bring your payment with you to the conference in a money order or cash. No personal checks, please.
- Rental Fees the class rooms and hospitality room. We have the entire banquet hall to ourselves.
- Lunch on Saturday
- Coffee, Tea, Soda and Filtered Water all day
- An afternoon snack
- Conference materials and folders
For 2012- the Class Fees are $5 per person, per hour.
For most of our classes, that comes to $10 per class.
Any Supply Fee listed, is not included in the Class Fee, and is a separate fee. We try to keep these supply fees to $10, which would bring the total to $20- for a 2 hour class and the supplies.